Guest Opportunity: Brett Furman – Innovative Real Estate Broker, Advanced Technological and Social Media Specialist, Chief Negotiating Expert and Author of “What You Really Need to Know about Selling Your House”
Ever wonder what it would be like to set foot in the homes of Katy Perry, Brad Pitt, or Scarlett Johansson?
Home staging is the act of preparing a private residence for sale in the real estate marketplace. The goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers, thereby selling a property more swiftly and for more money. Today, staging a home to look like a Hollywood set—in hopes that it’ll sell like an opening-night ticket to a “Star Wars” sequel—is all the rage.
Chief Negotiating Expert Brett Furman uses his new book “What You Really Need to Know about Selling Your House” and experience to explain how you can stage your home to look like an A-lister—if you know a few basic principles.
Brett Furman can answer the following questions:
- What are some tricks to home staging? What does it involve?
- Why is it the new trend in home selling?
- Is it true that it will make a house sell faster?
- What are the most important questions to ask when looking to sell/buy a house?
- What factors go into the value of your home?
- How can the Real Estate make or break you financially?
- How have you maintained the success of a well-respected Real Estate Broker?
- How does your new book help people understand what it takes to sell their home?